Global Coach Kurinn Wright:
Former Director of Coach Training at High Thrive Coaching
Mental Health Coach at Lyra
Coach Wright helps clients gain clarity, feel empowered, and take action. She has over 10 years of experience in life, business and mental health coaching. She is a seasoned entrepreneur who uses her experience and proven techniques to help individuals to achieve results. Clients who work with Coach Wright leave sessions with clearer vision, action plans, and a passion to move forward.
She is also a published author and motivational speaker. Her role as a coach is to help clients to realize their position as the CEO in their lives by highlighting dormant abilities they may possess.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
ICF Certified Coaching Program: Life & Business Coach
I want to share with you my top 5 strengths according to the Gallup Strengthsfinder Assessment. This may help you to determine if we are a match for building a coaching/consulting relationship
1. Activator - Catalysts who get things started. They naturally see how to turn ideas into action. As a result, they make things happen. Their energy can be contagious and engaging. If you have an important project or talented group that simply needs a “jump start,” find an Activator — they will bring energy and instant momentum.
2. Strategic - People with strong Strategic talents bring creative anticipation, imagination, and persistence to the groups and projects they work on. They can quickly weigh alternative paths and determine the one that will work best and most efficiently. They find the best route moving forward.
3. Relator - People especially strong in Relator talents form solid, genuine, and mutually rewarding relationships. Their relationships are close, caring, and trusting.
4. Ideation - People with dynamic Ideation talents are spontaneously creative and bring new and fresh perspectives. They have a natural sense of innovation that defies conventional thinking. Their innovative approach to problems and projects can be a source of new and valuable ideas.
5. Futuristic - Those individuals exceptionally talented in the Futuristic theme are visionaries. Their emotional anticipation and visualization of a better future can inspire them and others to make that dream a reality. Their vision of tomorrow can push them and others to new heights.
To book Coach Wright click here